IN HIS NAME



DAILY DIVINE WORD
Wednesday, 29th July 2026

Topic: IN HIS NAME 


Text: John 14:12-14

12 - Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 - And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 - If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

What level of assurance would you have if you're promised a huge amount and told that, once you reach the point of receiving it, mentioning a name will get it to you? Imagine how you will be beaming with courage on your way to getting it. It cannot be overemphasised the efficacy of the name of Jesus; the name has the capacity to answer to any situation.

Jesus himself left us with a profound assurance about his name; there's no one else who can give such a bold take about their name, he didn't just say it, he said it twice for emphasis sake, 

"whatsoever you shall ask in my name, that will I do" 

Also, for emphasis, he said it again, 

"if you ask anything in my name, I will do it" 

I'm sent to announce to you today that you've been given a blank cheque, that situation can no longer dwell for another day, it's high time it stopped. Whatsoever you shall ask in Jesus' name, shall be done. Let your faith be lifted and your hope he restored, it wasn't from a third party, Jesus himself said it and there's no track record of him failing his words, take this word back to him and commit him to what he has said.

Ask in his name and he will do it.

✍️
MAYOKUN TEMILEYI ADEOTI
©Ignite Generation 2026

Post a Comment

0 Comments