Monday, 7th September 2026
BE PERSUADED ABOUT HIS LOVE
Text: Romans 8:38–39
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
One of the things that is easy to say is that "when challenges come, I will stand for God," but in reality, tough challenges might take that away from us when they come.
Indeed, God didn't promise us a lack of fire or water; He only promised that He'll take us through them.
God's love is everything, and that is why we need to understand that to live is for Christ and even to die is far better because it is GAIN. And that is why the love of God in our hearts must reach the level of persuasion within us.
Be Persuaded About God's Love
Never let go of His love, even when you fail yourself or disappoint God.
Never let go of that most awesome price of God.
Persuade yourself about the love of God. The amazing thing is that only you can do that for yourself.
Beg, plead, compel yourself never to let go of God's love.
WHATEVER THAT HAPPENS, KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU, SO BE PERSUADED ABOUT HIS LOVE.
REFLECTION
Put no option to God's love.
PRAYER
Father, I believe you've got my back. I am confessing your love again, and help my persuasion towards your love forever, in Jesus' Name.
Kindly share and drop a comment to bless others.

1 Comments
I'm so blessed. It just reminded me of the love of God towards me.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Jesus for loving me.