Monday, 3rd August 2026
Topic: HELP MADE FOR YOU
Text: Genesis 2:18-20
18 - And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him
19 - And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
20 - And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
Happy New Month, dear readers of Daily Divine Word. I welcome you to August, and I believe God is set to make this month your month of Help, and this shall be your reality in Jesus' Name.
Life can be difficult when there are no helpers. God didn't create man to be a lone ranger; it wasn't in his plan that a man would walk alone while bearing his burden, celebrate his wins, or even cry alone. In fact, no man can work like that.
There is some help that, if they don't get to a man, the man might be stranded and frustrated with life, and that is how important help can be. However, not all help is made for you. Yorubas (the dwellers of the south-western part of Nigeria) have a saying: "the fact that you came from the same family doesn't guarantee that help would come from there; it's who God sent to you that will help you".
I know the scripture above is about marriage, and I'm not using it out of context; however, there's something significant in there that explains the plan of God for a man when it comes to help. Adam was a busy man, and the burden was becoming too much for him, and yet, in all of these he found no help suitable for his challenges. Animals were paraded, yet he could not find help.
I know the scripture above is about marriage, and I'm not using it out of context; however, there's something significant in there that explains the plan of God for a man when it comes to help. Adam was a busy man, and the burden was becoming too much for him, and yet, in all of these he found no help suitable for his challenges. Animals were paraded, yet he could not find help.
I noticed that as God was observing Adam, Adam also was seriously searching for help; the Bible says he found no help meet. However, God stepped in; God sent him a helper that was specially made for him. It wasn't random; it was a help that can only work for him and him alone.
Beloved, you need help, and as much as I greatly need it, a helper that would be God-sent, one that will bear the burden and help destiny. God is still in the process of sending tailor-made help. Life would be tighter and tougher without this help; we will need to submit this great desire to God, so that we may surrender while God works it out. It's you and God, but you must tell God, take over! Until He stepped into Adam's situation, Adam couldn't find help even though he tried.
Beloved, you need help, and as much as I greatly need it, a helper that would be God-sent, one that will bear the burden and help destiny. God is still in the process of sending tailor-made help. Life would be tighter and tougher without this help; we will need to submit this great desire to God, so that we may surrender while God works it out. It's you and God, but you must tell God, take over! Until He stepped into Adam's situation, Adam couldn't find help even though he tried.
If you can help yourself, you would have; others that had it easier, it was a function of help. Be open to God that you would no longer search for it; you want him to send you help that is tailor-made for you. This month, it is your turn to be helped by God.
You can pray with me at this moment, saying: Lord, I step down, step in and send me help in Jesus' Name.
Kindly like, share, and Comment.
You can pray with me at this moment, saying: Lord, I step down, step in and send me help in Jesus' Name.
Kindly like, share, and Comment.
0 Comments